Ensilica won the coveted 'Company of the Year Award' at the TechWorks Gala Dinner and Awards 2018, held in the Grange Tower Bridge in London.
Other big winners included McLaren Applied Technologies, who won both the Power Electronics Innovation Award and the Automotive Electronics Innovation and Excellence Award plus Peter Davies, who won the Contribution to Industry Award.
Thank you to our sponsors and all who attended.
The awards website will be updated soon with photos from the night, but in the meantime here is a list of all our winners.
- Young Engineer of the Year Award - Emma Curati-Alasonatti, Arm
- Automotive Electronics Innovation and Excellence Award - McLaren Applied Technologies
- Cyber Student of the Year in Automotive Award - Eduardo dos Santos, Cyber Security Centre for Doctoral Training, University of Oxford
- Disruptive Innovation Award - FlexEnable
- Emerging Technology Company of the Year Award - Moortec Semiconductor
- IoT Security Foundation Champion Award - Arçelik / beco
- Manufacturing Site of the Year Award - Newport Wafer Fab
- Manufacturing Supplier of the Year Award - STS
- NMI Electronic Systems Outstanding Supplier of the year Award - MASER Engineering
- Power Electronics Innovation Award - McLaren Applied Technologies
- Product of the Year Award - Ultra Electronics Energy
- Research Collaboration Award - u-blox / University of Bristol
- University Research Group of the Year Award - PEATER (Power Electronics Applications and Technology in Energy Research), University of Warwick
- Company of the Year - EnSilica
- Contribution to Industry Award - Peter Davies
Congratulations to all our winners !
To see a full-size image, please click on the winners pictures below.